Bontrager's Resin ATB Pedals use molded resin bodies with steel cages and axles so they're super tough. The sealed bearing system keeps them running smooth over the years and through all seasons.
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• Plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps
• Oversized plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps • 873g pair (9/16")
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g…
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Protect your Garmin Edge 820 (sold separately) with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel…