Meet the SUPERBones. It is the classic Bones 3-bike trunk rack, reimagined. Saris took everything they've experienced, observed and learned from their Bones customers and used it to guide their design process. Out of that work was born a trunk rack more secure, more beautiful and more intuitive. With interwoven steel straps that store neatly within the rack to the floating foot that pivots to conform to a wide variety of trunk shapes, the SUPERBones is truly a functional piece of art with all the features of a forward-thinking bike rack.
- Carries 3 bikes (35 lbs/bike)
- Anti-sway adjusts in and out to maximize bike protection
- Bikes are easy to load thanks to pivoting anti-sway straps.
- Integrated locking to secure bike to rack and rack to car
- Heavy duty straps reinforced with internal steel strands
- Strap adjustment lever quickly tightens rack to car
- Internal ratcheting mechanism creates the best-in-class strap management
- Adjustable foot for maximum protection of car by intuitively adjusting to vehicle’s trunk, bumper shape and design
- Stationary outer leg creates an easy install on vehicle
- Frame fits over most spoilers
- Rust-free, injection molded plastic
- Compatible with most vehicles (consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits)
- Lightweight at 18.5 lbs
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
As much as I love my Saris Bones 2 which I bought over 5 years ago, buying the SUPERBones was a much needed upgrade for my car and bikes. I like the fact it has less straps to deal with and a lot easier/quicker to put on my 2010 Kia Soul. The built in locks are nice added feature to secure the rack to my car as well keep the bikes on the rack. I only wish the lock and cable for the bike reached through all of the bikes and not just to the one on the end (furthest from the car). It makes sense when traveling with 3 bikes, but traveling with just one or two bikes it would be nice have the lock reach to the bike closest to the car.