With aerobars, short stems and hydration systems crowding the front end of your bike, it's hard to mount a computer. But, with Xlab's Aero Computer Mount Gen 2 you can mount your computer to your stem cap! It's aero because it fits neatly behind aero drink systems and horizontally mounted bottles, and the extra height of the mount makes your computer easier to read. It can also be mounted on the Xlab Torpedo Mini Mount, placing your computer in front in your line of sight.
• The Aero Computer Mount, re-designed! Aerodynamically designed and longer to support larger screen computers
• Mount in front of Torpedo Systems or on stem bolt
• Helps reduce drag from a computer mount with one that was designed with aerodynamics in mind
• Mount in front of TORPEDO SYSTEM (sold separately) for optimum viewing.
• Mount on stem when using non-XLAB drink systems (sold separately)
• Easy to read when in aero position
• Fits most computers including the new longer form factor models (sold separately)
• Mount is 37 mm wide. Plenty of room to support the popular Garmin computers (sold separately)
• Includes hardware and instructions
• Weight: 29.5 grams
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|