Set out to rip your local trails with confidence knowing that the durable Rhythm Elite Stem 7 Degree will keep performing despite all of the abuse you plan to throw at it.
Made from strong and lightweight 6061 aluminum, this stem features a wide 4-bolt faceplate and an opposing 2-bolt steerer clamp for a confident interface with the steerer tube.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 alloy with wide 4-bolt faceplate
- Opposing 2-bolt clamp provides secure interface with steerer tube
- Uses M5 corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
- Not for use on carbon steerer tubes
- Safe for use with alloy or carbon handlebars
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|31.8mm / Black / 100mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||768682912867||501864|
|31.8mm / Black / 60mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||768682912829||501860|
|31.8mm / Black / 70mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||768682912836||501861||STE46911285K|
|31.8mm / Black / 80mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||768682912843||501862||STE46214801K|
|31.8mm / Black / 90mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||768682912850||501863|