• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft
• HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position
• STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms
• FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy
• HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches
• ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security
• REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately)
• Aircraft aluminum mount
• Carbon fiber bottle cage
• Weight: 141.5 grams
Why single rear carriers?
• Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
• Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
• Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|